Google (SBI ATM Near Me) SBI ATM PIN Generation do you also want to change your SBI ATM PIN? So I will tell you how to make SBI ATM PIN Generation. Today We’ll Learn All About How to change the SBI atm pin.
SBI (State Bank of India) is the largest bank in the country. The larger the bank, the more its customer is also. As an estimate, at least one person in every family of India has an account in SBI Bank. They can deposit and withdraw money in this account. Debit Card i.e. ATM card plays a very important role in withdrawing and depositing money. When you make a new ATM card or make an ATM card again, you need to generate an ATM PIN. If you do not know its process, then in this article you will be able to know how to generate SBI ATM PIN (SBI ATM PIN Generation)?
Why is there a need to Make SBI ATM PIN Generation?
The need to generate an SBI ATM PIN Generation in two cases.
1) When you open a new account, you also get an ATM card with it, but you do not get its PIN or password with the ATM card. You have to generate it yourself.
2) When your ATM card is lost, you make the ATM card again. In this case your previous password does not work. In such a situation, you again need to generate a PIN for the ATM card.
No password or other thing is given by the bank to generate a new PIN for the ATM card. For this you have to go to your nearest SBI ATM by yourself and your Generate Password has to be done.
How to generate SBI ATM PIN? – SBI ATM PIN Generation
To make SBI ATM PIN Generation, you must have a new ATM card, also known as Debit Card. Apart from this, your mobile number should be linked to your account. At the time of generating an ATM PIN, you should also have your SBI account number. You can access your ATM PIN by going to the ATMs Machine( Search This SBI ATM Near Me on Google) along with your account number and mobile number. What is the procedure to generate an SBI ATM PIN Generation, you can read it step by step below?
First of all, take your ATM card and go to the nearest SBI ATM (Search This SBI ATM Near Me on Google).
– Swipe your card in the ATM machine or insert it in the ATM machine (Search SBI ATM Near Me).
– On the ATM screen, you will see the option of PIN Generation. Click on it.
After this, on the screen, you are asked to enter an 11-digit account number. Whenever you go to make an SBI ATM PIN Generation, write your account number and take it with you. Or take your Passbook with you.
– After entering your account number, you have to enter the account number once again so that it is known that there has been some mistake in the account number you have entered earlier. If you enter the account number correctly both times, then you are asked to confirm.
After this, you have to enter your mobile number. You have to enter the mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
– After this, the mobile number has to be confirmed.
After this, a message is sent to you by SBI. Which contains an OTP (One-time password).
For this, you have to take the mobile with you because you have to write that OTP there. If you have not brought the mobile with you, then you can register the OTP here by bringing the mobile at the ATM center within two days.
– In the message that comes to you, keep in mind one thing that it has a 4 number code in the digits as well as in the words. You have to enter the code that is written in your message in the ATM. Like Beware is written in the message! Do not share this message. Your One Time PIN is One Two Three Four. Set Your new PIN at any State Bank ATM within 24 Hours.
– What is written in this message like One Two Three Four is your OTP and you have to register it.
– To register OTP, you will have to re-install your card in the machine (search SBI ATM Near Me).
After this, go to the Banking option.
– After this you have to fill that OTP.
– After this you can create the PIN that you want to create.
In this way, your SBI ATM PIN Generation is Completed and then you can use your debit card or ATM card at any ATM.
Keep in mind while generating SBI ATM PIN
1) Do not tell anyone the OTP that came on the message.
2) Do not give information about the PIN you are creating.
3) Do not share your account number, mobile number and debit card with anyone at the same time. If a person reaches all three of your things, then he can change the password of your ATM and can use it any way.
4) At the time of SBI ATM PIN Generation, take your mobile, account number, and ATM card with you.
Until a few years ago there was no need to generate a PIN at SBI ATM Machine (Search SBI ATM Near Me). When you were given an ATM by SBI, after getting the ATM, you had to go to your SBI branch and take its PIN. These PINs were given to you in a closed envelope.
You were able to use your ATM card for the first time with the help of that PIN. But there was a risk in this that if this envelope and your ATM card were found in someone else’s hand in the first time, then the other person can use your ATM card. In such a situation, your ATM card can be misused. To avoid this inconvenience, the method of ATM PIN Generation was changed and it was started to be generated by sending OTP to mobile so that no one else could generate it except you.
Here I talked about how to SBI ATM PIN Generation and how to generate SBI ATM pin First Visit ATM Machine (Search SBI ATM Near Me) In the conclusion never share your account details even the phone caller says about- SBI ATM PIN Generation, Insurance, And Defect in Account you need to know this Bank Never Ask Any Credentials in a phone call they say to come in the bank to resolve the problem. Thank you I hope I make you understand how to make SBI ATM PIN Generation. Continue Reading More Tips And Guide Also Read in Hindi.