[PDF] SSC GD Previous Year Paper In Hindi & English 2021 You can get SSC GD Previous Year Paper in Hindi and English PDF for recruitment in the Indian government’s paramilitary hair from here.
Hello student! Are you preparing for SSC GD Exam? If yes then we have brought you SSC GD Constable Previous Year Online Question Paper which you can practice online here. In this paper, you will be asked 100 questions which will have to be attempted in 90 minutes.
SSC GD exam is a competitive exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Through which youth are appointed to the posts of constables in various paramilitary forces of the Government of India.
If it is your dream that you are going to serve in the paramilitary forces of the Government of India by clearing the SSC GD exam, then you have to prepare for this exam in a proper way because lakhs of candidates appear in this exam, so that the candidates can appear in this exam. The lining of difficulty becomes greater.
It has been proved that if you want to clear any competitive exam, then you have to qualify for that exam. previous year’s paper Do solve it once. By which you will practice and get an idea of the exam pattern of your upcoming exam.
Keeping these things in mind, we have provided SSC GD Previous Year Papers in Hindi and English for you. Which you can get in PDF format.
Received SSC gd previous year question paper in pdf
India is a linguistically diverse country due to which there are many local and regional languages. But the question papers of competitive examinations are made in only two languages Hindi and English. That’s why we are providing the SSC GD Question Paper in both Hindi and English language.
SSC GD Previous Year Papers in Hindi
|All Shift SSC Previous Year Papers in Hindi – 2019||get pdf|
|All Shift SSC Previous Year Papers in Hindi – 2015||get pdf|
SSC GD Question Paper In Hindi PDF Download
All of you competitive students can easily download SSC GD Previous Year Papers by clicking on the Download Button given below. And you can strengthen your studies even more.
|Download SSC GD Previous Paper||Download|
|SSC GD Previous Year Paper Pdf||Download|
|Download SSC GD Previous Year Paper Pdf||Download|
|SSC Constable Model Papers with Solutions||Download|
|SSC GD Constable Solved Sample Papers||Download|
|Download SSC GD Previous Year Paper Pdf||Download|
|SSC GD Previous Year Paper Solve Question Papers||Download|
SSC GD Previous Year Papers in English
|All Shift SSC Previous Year Papers in English – 2019||get pdf(coming soon)|
|All Shift SSC Previous Year Papers in English – 2015||get pdf(coming soon)|
SSC previous year paper in Hindi
SSC gd practice set
Continuous practice is the only way to crack any exam. The more you practice, the better you will score in the exam. For your practice, we have prepared some SSC GD practice set have been provided which you must solve.
|Practice Set – 01||Click here|
|Practice Set – 02||Click here|
|Practice Sets – 03||Click here|
Get SSC GD Practice Set PDF
Frequently asked questions
- X’s age is 2/3 of Y’s age. After 6 years the age of X will be 46 years. The present age of Y is-
• 56 years
• 40 years
• 60 years
• 100 years
answer. 60 years
- If A = 1, PAT = 37, then TAP = ?
- In each of the following questions, a series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct option from the given ones that will complete the sequence. 361, ? 169, 121, 49, 25
- In the question, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives. Eyes : Tears : : …… : ……..
• Sea : Water
• Heart : Artery
• Volcano : Lava
• Hunger : Bread
answer. Volcano : Lava
- Ali had Rs.320. He spent part of it to buy a watch. Out of the remaining money, he spent part on buying a pen. How much amount is left with him?
• Rs 90
• Rs 70
• Rs 120
answer. 70 rupees
- In the following question a word is given followed by four other words. One of them cannot be formed from the letters of the given word. Find that word. PRESIDENTIAL
- A and B are sisters. R and S are brothers. A’s daughter is R’s sister. How is B related to S?
- Five friends are sitting in a row facing south. Among them, Mohan is between Balu and Raju and Raju is to the immediate right of Praveen. Similarly Amit is to the right of Balu. Accordingly, who is on the far right?
- Select the correct set of symbols that fits the given equations 5 * 0 * 3 * 5 = 20
• × + ×
• – + ×
• + – ×
• × × ×
answer. – + ×
- In the question, select the odd word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
- In each of the questions, which of the given alternatives represents a meaningful sequence of the words given below? 1. Pollution 2. Population 3. Death 4. Disease
• 1, 2, 3, 4
• 2, 3, 4, 1
• 3, 4, 2, 1
• 2, 1, 4, 3
answer. 2, 1, 4, 3
- In the question, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives – Lion : Den : : Rabbit : ?
• the chasm
- If ARMS is equal to 1234 then what will MARS be equal to?
- In the question some equations have been solved on the basis of a particular system, find the correct answer of the unanswered equations on the same. If 7 X 8 = 49, 4 X 4 = 12 and 6 X 4 = 18, then 9 X 6 =
• None of these
- Select the odd word from the alternatives given below
- In the question, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives – DIMO : DMIO : : JUVR : ?
- Arrange the following words in reverse order in the dictionary. 1. Multitude 2. Multinational 3. Multiplier 4. Multinomial 5. Multilingual
• 1 3 4 2 5
• 1 3 2 4 5
• 5 4 3 2 1
• 4 5 3 2 1
answer. 1 3 4 2 5
- In the question two statements P and Q are followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. Even if there is a difference in commonly known facts, examine both the statements considering them to be true. You decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Statements: P. All men are women. Q. All women are eccentrics. Conclusions: I. All men are eccentrics. II. All are crazy men. III. Some are crazy men. IV. Some are crazy women.
• Only conclusions I, III and IV follow
• All conclusions are drawn
• No conclusion drawn
• Only conclusions II and III follow
answer. Only conclusions I, III and IV follow
- In the question, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives. Kawaii : Sweet water : : ? : salt water
• Affectionate Pisces
answer. affection pisces
- If STOVE is coded as EVOTS and CANDLE is coded as ELDNAC, then what will be the code for REPORT?
- Which of the following four alternatives would represent a meaningful sequence of the words given below? (A) Conference (B) Registration (C) Participation (D) Invitation (D) Delegation
• D, A, E, B, C
• A, B, D, E, C
• A, D, E, B, C
• D, E, A, C, B
answer. A, B, D, E, C
- In each of the following questions, a series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct option from the given ones that will complete the sequence. 1438, 1429, 1417, 1402,
- Which Delhi Sultan adopted a strict policy?
• Alauddin Khilji
• Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
- Which of the following is a digital amount?
• Panel Composition
• Gas composition
• Viscosity Coefficient
- Democracy is a government in which everyone has a stake, whose opinion was this?
• Abraham Lincoln
- The cash reserve ratio is a tool of?
• Tax Policy
• Monetary policy
• Agricultural Policy
• Treasury policy
answer. Monetary policy
- Who was the author of the Telugu work Amuktamalyada?
- In what lies the greatness of Sher Shah?
• Victory over Humayun
• Being the best general
• Administrative Reforms
• Secular Attitude
answer. administrative reforms
Q.-1. How long is the Rajput period considered – from the sixth century to the twelfth century
Q.-2. Who was the ruler of Sindh in 712 AD at the time of invasion of Muhammad bin Qasim – Dahir
Q.-3. Who is credited with first levying jizya tax – Mohammad bin Qasim
Q.-4. Whose old name is ‘Dillika’ – of Delhi
Q.-5. Who composed ‘Prithvirajarason’ – Chandrabardai
Q.-6. Where is the famous Dilwara Jain Temple located – on Mount Abu
Q.-7. Who built the temples located in Khajuraho – Chandela rulers
Q.-8. Where is the victory pillar located – Chittorgarh
Q.-9. How many times did Mahmud Ghaznavi attack India – 17 times
Q.-10. Which was the famous attack of Mahmud Ghaznavi – attack on Somnath temple
Q.-11. When did Muhammad Ghaznavi plunder the famous Somnath temple of Gujarat – 1025 AD.
Q.-12. Who was the ruler of Gujarat at the time of Muhammad Ghaznavi’s attack on Somnath temple – Bhimdev I
Q.-13. Some parts of which play are written on the mosque named ‘Adhai Din Ka Jhopra’ – Harikeli
Q.-14. The name of Rani Padmini is associated with Khilji’s conquest of Chittor. Whose wife was Rani Padmini – Rana Ratan Singh
Q.-15. Founded Vikramshila University – Dharmapal
Some other important question papers:-
- Online Study Point – Best Online Study in Lockdown 2021 June 5, 2021
- How to take mother dairy franchise – Best Business in 2021 June 4, 2021
- Who Controls your Internet?
- [PDF] AFCAT Previous Year Paper In Hindi & English Best in 2021 May 28, 2021
Now I just hope that by downloading the SSC GD Previous Year Paper in Hindi and English provided by us, you will definitely practice it by downloading it according to the language. SSC GD Previous Year Question Papers are very important for all the competitive students who are preparing for the upcoming exam of SSC GD.
www.GuideBell.com Designed only for students preparing for competitive exams. So all available on this website PDF/EBook/Notes/Content We do not own this website, nor have we created and scanned it.
[PDF] SSC GD Previous Year Paper In Hindi & English 2021