Information about BSC Nursing course Best BSC Nursing course? Should You Choose in 2021. Along with the main education stream of medical, the inclination of students is also seen more towards other education related to medical, such as pharmacy course, paramedical course, nursing, etc.
If we look at the career-wise, there are very good employment options in the field of nursing, apart from this, if we talk about the education level, courses from certificate courses to diploma, bachelor’s degree are available.
In this special article, you will read about one such Bachelor’s degree course related to Nursing, in which it will be our endeavor to make you aware of almost all the aspects of the B.Sc in Nursing course.
If you also want to make a career in the field of nursing, then the information given by us will prove to you as valuable guidance, together. BSS in Nursing You will get the knowledge of all the necessary things for this.
- [ Safe PDF] Khan Sir Polity Book 2021
- [ Safe 2021] UP SI Previous Year Paper In Hindi & English
- [ Safe PDF] UP ASI Previous Year Paper In Hindi & English 2021
- चीजें आपको कोई नहीं बताती हैं, सिग्नल डाउनलोड करे या नहीं?
BSC Nursing Course Details
Required eligibility for admission in BSC Nursing course – BSC Nursing Course Eligibility
- For admission in this course, a student is required to pass class XII from the science education stream with a minimum of 45 percent marks, in which it is mandatory to pass class XII with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English, etc.
- The minimum age of the student seeking admission should be above 17 years and a maximum of up to 35 years.
- It is necessary to pass class 12th from a recognized board or university, apart from this, it also becomes necessary to pass the eligibility test to be taken for admission in B.S. in Nursing.
In this way, the students who fulfill all the above mentioned criteria are considered eligible for admission to this course.
Duration of BSC Nursing Course
The total duration of this course is 4 years, for which you have to give at least 4 years time.
Education Fee of BSC Nursing Course
Let me tell you that to complete this, you may have to pay an education fee of about twenty thousand to one and a half lakhs. In which the effect of education fee can be seen to a great extent even under your college selection.
For example, if you take admission for this course under a public college, then you have to pay much less education fee as compared to private college.
Syllabus of B.Sc in Nursing Course – B.Sc Nursing Course
- general science
- Applied Nutrition and Dietetics
- Introduction to Community Health Nursing
- communicative english
- Nursing Foundation – 1
- Nursing Foundation – 2
- Applied Anatomy and Applied Physiotherapy
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Sociology and Applied Psychology
- Second year
- Pharmacology – 2
- Pathology – 2nd and Genetics
- Adult Health Nursing with Integrated Pathophysiology-1
- Educational Technology And Nursing Technology
- Applied Microbiology and Infection Control
- Adult Health Nursing – 2
- Child Health Nursing – 1
- Child Health Nursing – 2
- Mental Health Nursing – 1
- Mental Health Nursing – 2
- Nursing Management and Leadership
- Community Health Nursing with Epidemiology
- Introduction to Forensic Nursing and Indian Law
- Midwifery/ Obstetrics/ Gynecology Nursing-1
- health nursing
- Fourth year
- Community Health Nursing – 2
- Mental Health Nursing – 3
College / University of B.Sc Nursing – B.Sc Nursing College/University
- Government Medical College Nagpur
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Mr. Ramachandra Institute – Chennai
- AIIMS – Delhi
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Institute
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences Bangalore
- Parul University Vadodara
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore
- Viva Medical College Indore
- Jamia Hamdard University Delhi
- RKDF University Bhopal
- Sai Shraddha Nursing College Gwalior
- Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
- VMV College Of Nursing Bhopal
- Aligarh Muslim University – Aligarh
- Vivekananda College of Nursing – Lucknow
- SSG Paramedical College – Agra, etc.
Employment Opportunities and Salary after B.Sc Nursing – Job Opportunities & Salary After B.Sc Nursing
- nursing tutor
- nurse manager
- Ward sister
- nursing assistant
On the above posts, you can easily get employment opportunities in the health department in both public and private sectors, in which you are given a salary between 2.5 lakh to seven lakh annually. In this way, till now you have read the information about B.Sc in Nursing course, in which we have given you information on all the important aspects.
Hope you have been very satisfied with the given information, thank you for staying connected with us.
Most frequently asked question on this topic – Quiz Question on B.Sc Nursing
- What level of education is B.Sc in Nursing? (BSc Nursing Course Level)
answer: Bachelor or Graduation level.
2. Tell me the duration of the B.Sc in Nursing course? (BSc Nursing course duration)
answer: 4 years
3. What is the age related eligibility for admission in B.Sc Nursing? (Age Criteria for B.Sc Nursing)
answer: Minimum age should be above 17 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
4. Tell me what salary is given after completing B.Sc Nursing course? (BSc Nursing Salary)
Answer: After completing this course, employment-related opportunities are available in both public and private sectors, in which the salary of about 2.5 lakh to seven lakh is given annually. Which may be more or less according to your employment sector.
5. Suggest some books for the study of B.Sc Nursing course? (BSc Nursing Books)
answer: Textbook of Microbiology – Surinder Kumar, Nursing Foundation – B. T Basavanthappa, Textbook of Sociology – KP Neerja, Psychology of Nurses – R Srivani, Communication and Educational Technology – Suresh Sharma etc.
6. Is it mandatory to appear in the eligibility test for B.Sc in Nursing course? Which eligibility tests have to be passed for this? (BSc Nursing Entrance Exam)
Answer: Yes. It includes some eligibility exams like AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admission, Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing admission, Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing admission, JIPMERB. .Sc Nursing Admission, PBMNET, PM-NET etc.
7. Suggest some books for preparation of eligibility test to be taken for B.Sc in Nursing course. (BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Books)
answer: B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing, and Midwifery Entrance Exam – Arihant Specialist, TPG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam – Saroj Pawar, Competitive Handbook of Nursing Vol 1 – Pralhad Ram Yadav, Competitive Hand 2 – Pralhad Ram Yadav, etc.
Information about BSC Nursing course