How to become an aeronautical engineer? – Catchit
In this article we will know that How to become an aeronautical engineer. What is aeronautical engineering Aeronautical Engineering – Meaning in Hindi. For what happens, what should be the educational qualification, besides these questions, you will also get detailed information on some other questions.
Aeronautical Engineer means Aeronautical Engineer. Most of the students will not have extensive knowledge in this subject, yet it is not a matter of concern because I will give you detailed information about this subject, just you will have to read this article till the end so that you understand the whole information. Go
Most of the students want to spend their career living as doctors, engineers, police, bank managers, airhostesses, or additionally as company secretaries because it is among the most popular posts in India, which is why students study in these fields.
The work of aeronautical engineers is increasing rapidly and employment opportunities are also increasing in this field, due to which students are choosing this field if you are also thinking of making a career in this field or studying this course. So this article can help you.
What is aeronautical engineering?
We all know that an engineer is required in every field because the engineer of that area can understand things closely like a civil engineer is involved in building a building, and a mechanical engineer in making or developing a vehicle (Vihcle). It is required that the job of a software engineer is to make software, to make corrections when there is a defect, it is the job of an engineer.
Similarly, the work of an Aeronautical Engineer is to maintain or develop airplane equipment, to check electronic equipment, to refill fuel, to design or design airplane equipment, to check the time interval devices, etc. .
To become an aeronautical engineer, one has to study aeronautical engineering, after completing the studies and tanning, you can become an aeronautical engineer, which will be discussed in the following article.
How to become an aeronautical engineerThe
- High School : To become an aeronautical engineer, you should focus on Math, Science, and English, subject from 10th to the next, so that you can get easy in further studies to help you become an aeronautical engineer.
- Intermediate: If you have passed High and now it is your turn to study Intermediate, then you should choose PCM i.e. Physics Chemistry Mathematics and study diligently and pass the intermediate with 60% marks.
- Graduate label entrance exam: After passing 12th, prepare for entrance exam of BE (Bachelor of Engineer) or B.tech course for aeronautical engineering to get admission in these courses. AIEEE, SIT, HITC, IIA, IIST, Can give entrance exam.
- Post Graduate Label Entrance Exam: If you want to do post graduation in aeronautical, then you can give entrance exam for ME (Master Engineer) or M.tech course. Past One can be a post graduate from aeronautical engineering by passing.
- After passing the entrance exam: If you pass the entrance exam and get admission in BE and BTech course, you will get the degree by completing training in three to four years.
- Apply for the job: After completing the Aeronautical Engineering course, you can apply for jobs in national international government and private airlines and get a job.
Educational qualification for aeronautical engineer.
For studying Aeronautical Engineer, minimum educational qualification is 12 pass.
In Intermediate, you should pass Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Minimum 60% marks in 12th is required then only you can apply for entrance exam otherwise you can not apply.
In the entrance exam, questions are asked from these subjects.
Age for aeronautical engineer.
An age limit is fixed for completing each course, the minimum age should be 17 and maximum 25 years for doing Aeronautical Engineering course and the candidates who are reserved in the reserved categories get relaxation in the age limit of 5 years.
Aeronautical Engineering Fees.
Talking about the fees of aeronautical engineering, it varies from college to college, but an average fee can range from Rs 5000 to Rs 5 lakh for a full four-year course.
Aeronautical Engineering College in India.
|College name||College address|
|Wright Brothers Institute of Aeronautical Engineering||New Delhi|
|Madras Institute of Technology||Chennai|
|MNR College of Engineering||Hyderabad|
|MBJ Engineering College||Bangalore|
|Manipal Institute of Technology||Manipal|
|Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology||Chennai|
|School of Aeronautics||Dwarka Gujarat|
|Nehru College of Engineering and Research Center||Thrissur|
|Punjab Engineering College||Chandigarh|
|Institute of Aeronautics and Engineering||Bhopal|
|Park College of Engineering and Technology||Coimbatore|
|Tagore Engineering College||Chennai|
|Mohammad Seethak Engineering College||Ramanathapuram|
|Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology||Gudgeon|
Opportunity for Aeronautics Engineer.
If you want to become a government aeronautical engineer, then you can be appointed through these institutes.
- DRDO – Defense Research and Development Laboratories
- HAL – Hindustan Aeronautical Limited
- ISRO – Indian Parts Research Organization
- Ministry of Defense, Government of India
- National Aeronautical Laboratory
- Civil aviation department
Apart from these institutes, aeronautical engineers can make a career.
- Flying clubs
- Private airline
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Aeronautical laboratories
- Aeronautical development stabilization
You can start your career by joining these institutes.
Aeronautical Engineer’s salary.
The study of most of the students depends on the question of how much salary one can get, by becoming an aeronautical engineer, I am going to answer this question.
Aeronautical engineers can get jobs in national international government and non-government airlines and the salaries of these airlines can vary greatly.
But if we talk about getting an average salary, the salary of an aeronautical engineer in a government airline can be 25 thousand to 35 thousand rupees per month. In the same private airline, the salary of an engineer can get salary of 50 thousand 1.50 lakh rupees per month.
In this way, the salary is aeronautical, but the private airline gives more salary than the government aeronautics engineer.
That you might have liked this article and this article will have solved the questions related to aeronautics identity in this article. how to become an aeronautical engineer. How much salary is received? What should be the eligibility for this, how much is the fee, such as the answer to the questions mentioned in this article.
If there is any question related to this article or if you have any question in addition to this, then you can definitely ask me the answer to this article. How to become an airplane engineer. If it has been beneficial, then share it with friends on the social platform so that they get some useful information to learn from it.
How to become an aeronautical engineer? – Catchit