How to start Bakery Biscuit business, Invest Bakery Biscuit business plan -100000 and earn ₹ 30000 per month. Do you want to do such a business? In which the investment is low and high enough that you want to do a permanent business. For which you do not have to run the race. If you have made a mood to do business, but you do not understand which business to do in which the profit is less loss. So there is nothing to worry about, today I have brought such a business plan for you that you can start anywhere you sit at home.
Which will give you less investment more income, to do this business, you do not need more educated or big degree holder or big budget nearby. If you have a small budget, then you will be able to do so easily because in this the government will also help you, stay tuned to know. Let us start.
What is Biscuit Bakery Business
what is Bakery biscuit business: Friends, who does not like the taste of biscuits, needs a home. Today you will definitely get a biscuit of ₹ 2 in every house. When we go as a guest to someone, we get some sweet or not, but we definitely get biscuits. The dawn of most homes starts with biscuit tea.
It is a business that runs for 12 months. Sometimes its demand for food does not decrease. You must have seen that when all the businesses were stalled in the lockdown, Parle G biscuits made a record. To sell the most biscuits, no company has done so far. Record 82 million packets.
Why do business of biscuits
why we do this That when all the businesses in the lockdown were destroyed. Then the sale of biscuits made a record, in such a situation, supplying biscuits is a challenging task. For companies, if you start a biscuit bakery business.
In which the investment will be within about lakhs of rupees, because you will earn 30000 to 40000 income a month without a dout. Initially no business gives us money but once started it. And if successful, you will not be able to count the money. This is a self-employed business idea that you can easily do even at home.
How to start a biscuit bakery business
how to start a bakery biscuit business: As we know in his previous article, to start any country, he has to invest first. Then we start getting income, it is also in this business. You have to invest first. Then the business will make you money, you should have both a place and a budget to invest, you must have a budget of up to one lakh. After this, you have thought to start.
Who can do this business
To do this business neither a degree is required nor much amount of money can be done by any person in the country. The one who wants to do something inside will only do it, without doubt, it can start. If you are running low on money. But if you do not want to start a business, then the government provides the facility of Mudra loan for this, you can find out the details by going to Sahaj Jan Seva or by going to the government website.
How much will cost how much will investment
If you have made up your mind to do business. So know about this as far as the entire budget is concerned. So the total budget comes to about ₹ 5.36 lakhs. You must have ₹ 100000 to setup and start the entire business. The remaining 80 percent ie 4.36 lakh rupees will be given as assistance under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
And help to get the business started. Later as you go ahead, you repay the loan of the government and keep your profit with you. Now you are thinking what will be left to repay the loan. Even if you repay the loan, you will have a savings of ₹ 30000 in a month.
• From the bakery biscuit business, let me tell you here that there is also a provision of loan, to get a loan, you have to study the selection of the currency scheme competition. If you are selected, you will get a loan otherwise not.
• On selection, you will be given a ₹ 287000 term loan and a working capital loan of ₹ 147000 from the government. .
And with this money you only have to do business. Can not spend in other works. You will be clearly told or warned like this, in the beginning all the instructions are written in the scheme.
How much will get benefit
If a question is coming to your mind that I will have to pay all the money that I have to pay in not filling the loan, then I will tell you about that.
- Even after filling the loan, the government’s government work is determined when you deposit the business loan, even after this, you will save ₹ 30000, it is written that after deducting the loan money, you will save this money.
- Under the medium set by the government, the amount spent to produce 5 lakh 36000 Rupay year-long production biscuits is expected to be around Rs. 2000000 per annum.
- The cost of all the segments will be added separately. The same process cost of making biscuits from the same twenty lakh rupees, Raw material means that you will get more profit by separating the cost of making the biscuits.
- In a year, Rs 4.26 lakh is the amount spent in all the processes, in which the annual savings will be Rs 20.38.
- 20 lakh rupees is obtained from the sales output made throughout the year, which is fixed according to the rate of other items of the market, more or less.
Cost and savings
Know this detail
- Expenditure of ₹ 70 thousand marketing and administration
- ₹ 60 thousand banks has to pay interest
- 6.12 lakhs gross operating profit
Total Savings Rs 4.2 Lakh Profit
• Important things to start a business
• To start a bakery biscuit business, it is also very important for you to have land.
• You must have 500 square yards of space. Either you have a private one or you have rented the land on a grocery rental.
• Because of this, you have to fill the information of land in your file while filling the loan.
• If you have rented the land, then it has to be shown for the show also. Its rule is to approve a non objection certificate from the landlord and submit it in the file.
How will we get loan
• The way to take a loan is very easy, you do not need to run for a large part to take a loan. You can go to any nearest bank to apply.
• Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, you will get a loan easily. You only have to fill the process with the bank as there is demand.
• After this, the bank will inform you that your loan has passed. Or not form. The detail needed to fill it.
• It should be with you, details such as Aadhar card, PAN card, ration card, eligibility, your income certificate, caste certificate, and all the amount you need will have to be mentored.
• Fill this form and submit it to the bank and wait for your selection. You will be selected by the government. Which will be told to you in a few days 1
In how many days will the loan have to be repaid
How many days we will have to return loan to government: The question is right, you should not take too much tension to fill the loan. Because the government gives time to fill the loan. The time has been fixed by the government to fill the loan.
You will be given 5 years to fill the loan from the government. If you continue your business continuously, you will fill the loan by doing this business comfortably. And I think if you start this business then you will be able to leave this business because it is going to give you so much profit in future.
Hopefully you would have liked a lot these days by opening the article Bakery Business Plan and you will have been inspired to do something new. However unemployment is very high, but if you sit now, then nothing will work, but consider this, there is a lot of possibilities. The desire to do or the passion. Not all things are worthless if you keep on thinking. This requires taking action rather than thinking.
If you liked this article, then share it with your friends on social media so that if it wants to do something, then by reading this article, you can get some idea or reason to do something. So, you can ask through your comment.
What kind of industry is the Bakery Biscuit business, toast making machine price biscuit making machine price, Bakery Biscuit business price, bread making machine price, parle g biscuit making machine, air dessert-making method, bakery machine price in India